The Wikipedia App is the official app of the Wikipedia online encyclopedia for mobile internet devices developed by the Wikipedia Foundation. As of 2015, it works under operating systems: Android, BlackBerry, IOS and Windows 8. The Wikimedia Foundation also released the official Wikimedia Commons application for uploading graphic images to Wikimedia Commons. At the same time, in addition to official applications, independent developers have released a large number of unofficial applications for Wikipedia reading, some of them download data directly from the Wikipedia site, other applicatio ...
Commons may refer to:
- Wikimedia Commons, a project of the Wikimedia Foundation
- Commons road, place where several roadways share pavement
- Common good
- Digital Commons, public domain knowledge reproduced in digital formats
- Common land, shared area of land
- Creative Commons, licensing system for creative works
- House of Commons, a parliamentary house
- The commons, shared resources
- During his career, he was a Member of Parliament MP in the House of Commons of Canada for over 35 years. Chretien was born in Shawinigan, Quebec. He
- was an election held on May 5, 2005 to elect 646 members to the House of Commons of the United Kingdom. The three main candidates to become Prime Minister
- election was held on 3 May 1979 to elect all 635 seats of the House of Commons of the United Kingdom. The Conservative Party won the election and Margaret
- was held on 28 February 1974 to elect all 635 members of the House of Commons of the United Kingdom. The election ended in a hung parliament as no party
- the first member of the Green Party in history to sit in the House of Commons On 6 May 2019, Paul Manly was voted in a by - election in the riding of
- politics. However, they still play an important part within culture and regional identity. Media related to Provinces of Sweden at Wikimedia Commons
- British House of Commons which is elected using proportional representation. The party has 18 out of 650 seats in the House of Commons 105 out of 793
- about the news in the article. Wikinews is under the license of Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License, which is different from the license that the other
- Bournemouth West is a borough constituency represented in the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. It elects one Member of Parliament
- official until 1974. Media related to Counties of Sweden at Wikimedia Commons This short article about Europe can be made longer. You can help Wikipedia
- Republic at the Olympic Games at Wikimedia Commons Media related to Czech Republic at the Olympics at Wikimedia Commons Czech Republic profile at London2012
Lenggries is a municipality and a town in Bad Tolz-Wolfratshausen, a district in Upper Bavaria. It is the largest rural municipality in Bad Tolz-Wolfratshausen.
Kochel am See is a municipality and a town in Bad Tolz-Wolfratshausen, a district in Upper Bavaria, on the shores of Kochelsee. The municipality consists of the districts Altjoch, Brunnenbach, Ort, Pessenbach, Pfisterberg, Walchensee and Ried.
Ramsau bei Berchtesgaden
Ramsau is a municipality in the Bavarian Alps. It is located on the Konigssee in Berchtesgadener Land, a district in Upper Bavaria. It is close to the border with Austria, 35 km south of Salzburg and 150 km south-east of Munich. It is situated north of the Berchtesgaden National Park.
Merzig, French: Mercy, Moselle Franconian: Meerzisch / Mierzesch) is a town and capital of Merzig-Wadern, a district in Saarland.
Users also searched: