The City of London swords are five swords that the City of London has for special occasions. They are the Mourning Sword, the Pearl Sword, the State Sword, the Old Bailey Sword and the Mansion House Justice Room Sword. When the Lord Mayor goes outside the City of London sometimes he or she takes the Travelling Sword of State, which is different from the State Sword. They are kept at Mansion House, where the Lord Mayor of London lives.
ⓘ List of places in New York
The following is a series of lists of counties, towns, cities, villages, and other recognized places in the U.S. state of New York. The lists include information on the number and names of counties in which the places lie and their lower and upper ZIP code bounds, if applicable.
Click a letter to find places in New York starting with that letter. For the links to individual pages of places, please see the Administrative divisions of New York at the bottom.
- one of the five boroughs of New York City. It also covers the same area as Kings County. Brooklyn is the second largest borough in land area. In the early
- building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1971. The following year it was declared a National Historic Landmark. New York State Capitol
- Binghamton is a city in the U.S. state of New York It is near Pennsylvania, and sits along the Susquehanna River. In 2010, 47, 376 people lived in the city, while
- Poughkeepsie Journal, Times - Herald Record Middletown See also: List of newspapers in New York in the 18th - century: Kingston Television: Time Warner Cable Kingston
- the National Register of Historic Places Both the outside 1966 and the inside of the building 1976 are designated New York City landmarks. Michael
- Hamilton County is a county in the U.S. state of New York As of the 2010 census, 4, 836 people lived there. The county seat is Lake Pleasant. The county
- ON - ən - DAH - gə is a county in the U.S. state of New York As of the 2010 census, 467, 026 people lived there. The county seat is Syracuse. List of villages towns cities Indian
- Harrison is a town in Westchester County, New York It is about 22 miles 35 km northeast of Manhattan. The population was 27, 472 at the 2010 census.
- Bangor is a town in Franklin County, New York United States. There were 2, 224 people living in Bangor at the 2010 census. The town was founded around
Olana State Historic Site
Olana State Historic Site is a historic house museum and property in Greenport, New York, near the city of Hudson. The estate was home to Frederic Edwin Church. Olana is an eclectic villa which overlooks parkland and a working farm designed by the artist. The residence has a wide view of the Hudson River Valley, the Catskill Mountains and the Taconic Range
Users also searched: